Our Maximum Watchful Oversight/MWO program provides residential care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The program serves female adolescents ages 12-18 years old. Each cottage provides a family style living model with a common living area, kitchen, and laundry facility.
Each cottage is staffed by a professional team which works together with the resident and family/custodian to establish an Individual Service Plan (ISP) for each resident. The team model helps create a consistent therapeutic program enabling staff to find creative ways to help each resident reach her goals and achieve her potential.
All residents must attend public school. Some residents attend GED school or other appropriate academic settings to engage them towards their success. We have an Education Specialist on staff that works closely with the schools to maintain a good relationship and to make the transition into a new school as supportive as possible for the incoming student. Since many of our residents have not had prior success in school, we have created a tutoring program which provides opportunities for students to improve their academic success.
- Reunification with family when possible
- Healthy coping abilities
- SMART goal setting and supportive interventions
- Positive community connections and experiences
- Enhanced daily living skills
- Academic achievement
- Ages 12 – 18 with MWO waiver
- Must be able to attend public school setting
- No current substance or self harm /harm to others behaviors
- Must make a full commitment to the program
- You may apply by speaking with the Intake Department at 770-483-3535 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We currently review the DFCS Universal Application and trauma assessment/psychological
- You may fax a completed application to 770-648-7320 or mail an application to: 2394 Morrison Road Conyers, Georgia 3009