The Ropes Course
Experience Based Training is our niche and team building is our speciality. An outdoor setting provides the background where participants experience:
- What it feels like to be a team.
- How it is to solve complex problems under stress.
- What specific behaviors are required to communicate effectively within a group.
In contrast to a classroom, participants are actively involved in the process of change, learning more about themselves and about their team members.
Essentials of a High Performance Team
- Risk Taking
The skills our programs are built on!
Is your company like anyone else’s?
Neither are our programs. Each program is individually crafted, designed only with your company’s philosophy, vision, and work force in mind. The research we conduct is essential to the development of your individualized program. We work with highly sensitive material in a confidential manner. Our research can include:
- Private Interviews with key personnel
- The study of the past and current culture of your company
- A needs assessment designed for your company
We believe each team possesses the knowledge and ability to solve their own problems.
To provide the tools, insights and ideas enabling the participants to solve difficult problems, challenges, and goals as a team.
- The minimum time: Six Hours
- The minimum number of participants: Eight
- The location: Programs can be held at THE COURSE, at Elks Aidmore in Conyers, Georgia, or at the site of your choice. We are moveable!
- The physical aspect: Our programs range from low impact to vigorous physical activity. All programs are designed with the age and physical abilities of the participants in mind.
- Who do we work with: Corporations, Youth and Adult Groups, age seven and up.
For a free consultation
Write: The Course At Elks Aidmore 2394 Morrison Road Conyers, GA 30094
A member of the Association of Experiential Education.