COMMUNITY-BASED INDEPENDENT LIVING PROGRAM
The Community Based Independent Living Program furnishes the youth with an apartment and basic living needs. The apartment is located in the area where the youth attends school and works. Youth must sign a lease agreement and abide by the guidelines set in the lease. On-going support services are provided to the resident to feel safe and comfortable in their new environment helping the resident to feel safe and comfortable in their new environment.
CRITERIA FOR COMMUNITY-BASED INDEPENDENT LIVING PROGRAM
- Ages 18 – 21
- Enrolled in high school, GED, vocational training, or college/university classes at least part time.
- Must demonstrate mastery on core life skills with proven mastery in many areas of independent living skills and safe daily living skills.
- Must be employed at least part time.
- Obtain a recommendation from two (2) members of their support team.
- Have a willingness to remain in the care of the state.
- Interview with the ILP team members.
- You may apply by speaking with the Intake Department at 770-483-3535 or email at email@example.com
- We currently review the DFCS Universal Application and trauma assessment/psychological
- You may fax a completed application to 770-648-7320 or mail an application to: 2394 Morrison Road Conyers, Georgia 30094